Monday, July 21, 2014

Consumer Critique: Kiplinger Magazine

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

I recently got a review issue of Kiplinger's Personal Finance Magazine. What I like about the magazine is that it really has something in it for everyone. For people just starting out, there's an article about crucial credit secrets (for example, being debt-free can actually hurt your credit score); for heavy investors there are articles about growth stocks and the ETF market, and for those approaching retirement, there's an article about smart places to retire (college towns make surprisingly good retirement destinations).

The website also has great information, including slideshows on the worst buys at club stores, tax tips, saving money, and much more.

Kiplinger's is a great resource for all things personal finance, so I encourage you to check it out for a huge amount of tips and information.

No comments:

Post a Comment