Saturday, October 25, 2014

Consumer Critique: New Anne Geddes Books

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

I have always been a fan of Anne Geddes. Now, there are two new books and a baby journal out that capture the whimsical, cute, creative portraits of this talented photographer. The board books are great collections that will please babies and toddlers. Even some older kids might enjoy them - my five-year-old really liked looking at the baby pictures, and my seven-year-old tried to recreate some poses for my husband to photograph!

The baby journal is easy to use, plenty of space, and I liked the prompts. It didn't ask for a ton of information, but left things open-ended with enough space to share what parents want to share.

All three books are available at Amazon and would make excellent gifts for the mom-to-be in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment