Friday, November 21, 2014

Consumer Critique: SweetLeaf Cola Drops

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

I had an opportunity through Moms Meet to try out a great-tasting alternative to cola - SweetLeaf Cola Sweet Drops. My husband likes to drink cola, so I thought he'd love this alternative. It didn't taste quite the same as his regular cola, but he still enjoyed it, and really liked that it was lower-calorie than traditional soft drinks, and safer than traditional diet drinks. Plus, he liked being able to make it with exactly the amount of flavor he wanted.

We also experimented with using it in mixed cocktails and baking. Although I'm not a huge fan of cola flavor, it did add a unique touch to brownies and chocolate cake when I added it. It's definitely something we'll buy again!

No comments:

Post a Comment