Thursday, March 26, 2015

Consumer Critique: Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Daily Refreshingly Clean Cleansing Cloths

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

I recently had a chance to try out Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Daily Refreshingly Clean
Cleansing Cloths. These cloths are designed for gently lifting makeup from your skin. I don't wear makeup, but these cloths were great for my husband and myself. He has sensitive skin, and these didn't irritate them at all. Witch hazel and aloe are ingredients that are great for your skin, to help moisturize and clean your skin. It also helps relieve mild itching, in my experience with my girls - when they have a mild rash from a bug bite or other irritation, the cooling and refreshing feelings from the cloth help it feel better. Plus, the pack is perfect to take along on trips when you may not be able to use your regular skincare routine, like camping or travel.

A pack of 25 cloths is $6.99 at Walgreens and select Walmart stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment