Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Consumer Critique: Worthy Brown's Daughter

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

Note: This review was previously published, and is being re-published due to the release in paperback this week.

Worthy Brown's Daughter is a historical legal thriller - a genre I didn't even knew existed. There's drama and intrigue, a realistic look at how law was practiced in Oregon over a hundred years ago, romance, and more. I really enjoyed the book as a whole. There were several subplots going on at once, all of which were wrapped up in a realistic, albeit sometimes saddening, way. Characters are sufficiently developed to make them believable, and the time period was clearly well-researched. The book is thirty years in the making, so I'm glad it's finally been published!

No comments:

Post a Comment