Monday, April 20, 2015

Consumer Critique: Cassey Ho's Hot Body Year-Round

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

Cassey Ho's Hot Body Year-Round is based on her unique format, POP Pilates©, which focuses on total-body sculpting exercises that need no equipment whatsoever. The workouts in the book are very effective, and are appropriate for beginners through advanced. I found the moves easy to figure out, but definitely left me feeling like I had gotten a good workout. The recipes for clean eating were tasty and most didn't require anything that I don't normally buy, meaning you don't have to go to a specialty grocery store, just tweak the way you eat.

The book contains exercises with photographs of moves, recipes, foods that help enhance beauty, grocery lists to complement the passing seasons, and motivational tips.

For more information and great health tips, Like Blogilates, follow @blogilates, or visit the Blogilates Youtube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment