Monday, April 20, 2015

Consumer Critique: Peppa Pig Muddy Puddles

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

My girls have always liked Peppa Pig. My older daughter thinks the accents are cute, and she imitates them frequently after watching the show. Both girls think she's a very nice pig, and I like the family values and positive citizenship that shows up in the program a lot.

This spring, you can get the newest release Peppa Pig: Muddy Puddles. It's a great spring theme, with laughter, fun, and good life lessons that are taught by the example of Peppa and how she navigates her world. Muddy puddles are fun for kids, and there are lots of them this time of year! The spring adventures on this DVD are fun for kids to relate to, and good quality entertainment.

Visit the kaboom! Entertainment Facebook and Twitter pages to learn more about fun kids' entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment