Monday, April 20, 2015

Consumer Critique: ScarAway

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own. 

ScarAway makes scar treatment that works for new and old scars – even scars from previous surgeries or injuries?The products come in a variety of forms (sheets, discs, and gel) to work on scars of all shapes and sizes. I got to try the discs, which are just the right size for scars from mole removal or (in my husband's case) old acne scars. We each tried them, and while neither of us had scars that completely disappeared, both of us saw a noticeable improvement in appearance. My scars started out flatter, so after use, mine were virtually gone; he had some very deep pock marks that now look significantly better.

You can find ScarAway products at most major drugstores, Walmart, and select other stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment