Friday, July 3, 2015

Consumer Critique: The More You Do, the Better You Feel

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

Do you tend to put of doing tasks that are boring, complicated, or unpleasant? Does your procrastination leave you anxious?The More You Do, The Better You Feel by David Parker teaches us how to identify and break the unhealthy habits that lead to chronic procrastination.

I liked this book. I think the title is a bit misleading - for many people, adding more to their plate isn't really the answer. But the point is that once you get the ball rolling, things really go better. I've found this to be true in my own life - once I start getting tasks accomplished, I get on a roll and am even more productive. This doesn't mean you should intentionally add more to your plate than you can handle, but it means that starting is sometimes the most important step in the process. This book is practical and immediately relevant to anyone who likes to put things off.


No comments:

Post a Comment