Thursday, April 28, 2016

Consumer Critique: Collage.com

Collage.com creates custom photo products perfect for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and graduations. Personalized gifts really show that you thought of the recipient, and they're often more special than other options. I know that both my parents and in-laws have commented that they love getting gifts with pictures on them, especially the grandkids.

I had a chance to order one of their canvas collages for review. I chose three churches that my husband photographed on our recent vacation with them, because their faith is important to them, and picked churches that have special meaning - one in Bremen, Germany, and one in Rathenow, Germany, where part of my parents' families are from; and one of Luther's churches in Wittenberg, because we went there together as well. (The preview is shown here, but the finished product will of course look much better.)

The quality of Collage.com products is solid. I've been happy with everything I've ordered from them, and I've always found the costs and delivery time quite reasonable. As always, every order is backed by their Just Right Guarantee, too. Collage.com is a Google Trusted Store and their customer satisfaction team is available to help out 7 days a week by phone, email, and live chat.

If you're looking to buy something for this Mother's Day, check out the shipping deadlines that guarantee delivery by the holiday. They also give you an idea for future holidays how far out you need to order. Right now, you can save 60% on your first order if you're a new customer, so it's a great time to check them out! They also have frequent sales on specific products, so check out their current promotions to see what you can get now.

No comments:

Post a Comment